Toph & Katara get PREGNANT!

(1/14) > >>

Yeeeeeah...I was playing a dumb game with someone i dunno if they want me to menchine them, and i got this idea of Toph and Katara fighting when their mood swings are kicking in and it sounded like a pretty fun idea.. so here it is. Oh, and Aang is not in this scene because hes watching appa(he doesnt want appa to get into another little "situation" XD) Oh, and don't ask me how or why they got pregnant, they just...did.  ;D

Toph and Katara get pregnant
"What do you guys wanna eat?" asked sokka as he fiddled around with the mango was holding at a stand.

"Hmm...I have a craving for sweet potato pickles a mango papaya and fish." said Katara as she licked her lips.

"Altogether?" Asked Toph and Sokka.

"Hey, I'm eating for two here." Said Katara as she looked down at and rubbed her now bulging stomach.

"Oh right, sorry. I uh...forgot." Said Sokka, feeling stupid.

"Oh, right." Said Toph.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!?" Asked Katara, outraged.

"No, I'm not, I'm not!" Said Sokka immediately, trying to calm
Katara down.

"HEY I DIDN'T CALL YOU ANYTHING!!" Yelled Toph.

"Calm down you two!" Said Sokka now struggling to seperate the two fighting pregnant girls."We all have problems, and now two pregnant girls. Lets take care of this one at a time."

"Oh, so you don't care about me? So you'd rather do everything else first and leave me to starve with a baby?" Asked Katara, now starting to cry.

"I do care about you, Kat! And I'm not gonna ignore you! Why would you think that?" Asked Sokka.

"BECAUSE I'M STARVING HERE!! IF YOU'RE GONNA BUY FOOD THEN GET TO IT OR GET OUTTA MY WAY BEFORE I STARVE!!!" Exclaimed Katara pushing Sokka out of the way of the food stand.
Sokka was shocked, and opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't.

"Great. Now that you have nothing to say...I'M HUNGRY!!" Yelled Katara, waiting for sokka to buy what she had asked.

"HEY, I'M HUNGRY TOO AND I HAVE A BABY HERE TOO HELLOOO!!! LOOK AT EVERYONE ELSE HERE WE'RE HUNGRY TOO!!" Replied Toph, rubbing her stomach.

"WHY  DON'T YOU LOOK TOPH! OH, THAT'S RIGHT, YOU CAN'T!" Said Katara.

"I MAY BE BLIND, BUT I NOTICE OTHER PEOPLE BESIDES MYSELF BETTER THAN YOU DO!" Said Toph, feeling victorious.Then Katara started to cry.

"Oh, come on, Katara! Don't do this to us, we're already struggling to handle this!" Said Toph, trying to calm Katara down.

"IS THAT ANOTHER FAT JOKE?!? Because if it is its pretty funny," Katara lauged, but then started crying again."but so hurtful!" Then she stood up from a bench she was sitting on. "But I like to think of it as jelly! NOT THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO INTERFERE BIG HEAD!!" She growled as she pointed a finger at Toph. "But we all are what we are and thats just fine with me!" Said Katara as she sat back down.

"Me too!" Said Toph happily as she sat down.
Just as she, Katara, and Sokka were about to leave the market, Toph had realized what katara said to her and finally said,

"HEY, MY HEAD ISNT AS BIG AS YOUR BUTT!!"
The End

azulafan1992:
Ummmmm............ that's unlikely.

Quote from: Createch on July 21, 2006, 08:44:00 PM

Perv....what does the avatar have to do with REPRODUCING and people getting pregnant?
Its just a silly fanfic i decided to write. And if you dont like my story then please dont flame.

Mav:
A good story is a good story and that should be enough for everybody.

firefly:
i liked it, i thot it was funny, i cracked up at ~ "IS THAT ANOTHER FAT JOKE?!? Because if it is its pretty funny," Katara lauged, but then started crying again."but so hurtful!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page